Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: AG article in LIFE

  1. #31
    Sail-Away
    Guest Sail-Away's Avatar

    Post

    OK so could they have taken a worse cover picture......"signature photography"?

    I hope the articles were better then the cover. Kirsten isn't evan looking up.

    Bummer. Nice that they did an article. AG marketing is working hard this season. Guess Mattel has figured out how popular the line really is, and what it can be.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2002
    Posts
    389
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oooh, thanks for the notice, Bonnie! I was so happy when Life returned to publication this year... now that they have AG pictures in them, it makes it only better. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member josephhswife's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Life Magazine was not in Amelia's local paper. I sent out emails and my MIL called him. He opened the link and work and everyone at his workplace got excited. She is going to be in the company newsletter and one of his co-workers called the local news. The news called their house on Friday night and she was supposed to be interviewed.
    MIL was so busy calling everyone that she never emailed me back. I had to tease her about that.

    If it weren't for this message board, I wouldn't have known about the article and they wouldn't have known either. I can't help thinking what a small world it is...

  4. #34
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow how exciting! It wasn't in either the Providence Journal or Boston Globe [img]frown.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •